Environ ACE Body Oil Forte
Vitamin A C & E Body Oil Forte
100 ml / 3.38 fl oz
A light, conditioning oil containing high levels of vitamins A, C and E, as well as Rosemary extracts to assist in providing nourishment and relieving dry and sun damaged skin.
- The most important activity of vitamin A is that it normalizes the skin
- Improves the natural moisturizing factors of the skin and nourishes the body skin
- May assist in the skin tone as the vitamin C influences melanin production resulting in more even distribution and less pigment formation
- Will assist in promoting the production of healthy collagen and elastin, thereby improving the elasticity of body skin.
- The active ingredients also help to increase the growth of the basal layer of the skin, thereby thickening the epidermis while compacting the horny layer.
- Helps improve the appearance of fine lines and reducing the visibility of stretch marks, scarring and lax skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
How To Use:
Apply in a thin layer to the entire body twice a day after a shower or bath; massage into the skin and follow with your preferred Environ sunscreen when exposed to the sun. Best results occur when applying derma-lac lotion first, followed by a, c & e body oil.
This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Packaging & Shelf Life:
- 100 ml PET Bottle
- 18 months unopened
- 10 -12 weeks period after opening
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Retinyl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Tocopherol, BHT