Environ Vita Peptide Eye Gel
Vita-Peptide Eye Gel
10 ml / 0.34 fl oz
This eye gel contains essential vitamins, antioxidants and specially selected peptides for use on the delicate and sensitive eye area. It assists in hydrating the look of the skin and minimizing the appearance of fine lines, helping skin to look younger for longer. At the same time, it helps to improve the look of sun damaged skin and enhances the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors, giving skin a radiant glow.
- Contains a synthetic combination of five natural amino acids which has the advantage of not inducing skin irritations or reactions.
- Helps rehydrate the look of the skin and assists in the improvement of a sun damaged appearance.
- Helps ‘plump up’ the look of skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, giving the skin a smoother appearance.
- Helps reduce the appearance of existing facial wrinkles and has been demonstrated to be effective against the appearance of their development.
- Vitamin A assists in creating the appearance of smoother and hydrated skin, leaving the skin with a healthy-looking glow.
- Helps improve the appearance of fine lines.
- Contains Tocopheryl Acetate - a form of vitamin E and an effective antioxidant that enhances the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors.
- Assists in making the skin look younger.
How To Use:
Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone the skin with your preferred Environ Skin Care products.
Apply Vita-Peptide Eye Gel sparingly to the whole eye area.
Continue to apply your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer.
Use morning and evening.
Appropriate for all skin types, especially those who show visible signs of premature aging. Not recommended for problematic skin.
Packaging & Shelf Life:
- 10 ml (0.34 fl oz.) airless pump dispenser
- Eighteen (18) months unopened
- 10 – 12 weeks period after opening
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Panthenol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Tribehenin, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Disodium EDTA, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Lactic Acid.